13.10.07

Spiritual poser

Somebody forwarded a link to me of a blog entry by an ex-bandmate (guess who). Needless to say I was underwhelmed by the bad poetry, Republican rhetoric, and bogus sensitivity. But what really struck me was what a spiritual poser he is-- I can't believe he's still working that vibe! He drops heavy, loaded words, like the "G" word, because its an easy way to appear soulful. Shallow people have to fake depth, dear readers.

I figured out the code to translate his writings-- replace the words "you" "fans" and "God" with three dollar signs: "$$$". Don't believe his verbal diarrhea-- greed and power are the only motivating emotions that guy has. Unfortunately I had to learn this the hard way...

4 comments:

husk said...

DUDE SRLY, WHERE IS JAMES IHA?? ;)

Ali Rae said...

Oh darling DP. This is exactly why I adore and respect you and your music.

joselbaez said...

Ten years ago, when I was a teenager, I enjoyed his tunes (and certainly I could still do it, the ones from those years) but besides that, I have no respect for that guy at all... it's better to enjoy now "Foolish King" one the best songs of this decade.

Michelle said...

Can't trust that cat, no matter which direction he turns.

(And now I go in search of that blog entry!)